“In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create.”
– David Ogilvy
We Help Businesses Grow
An industrial valve manufacturer in Iowa asked us to help them grow.
With a combined 7+ years of GE marketing experience, a couple MBAs, and thousands of hours in marketing strategy development, we knew we could help.
The client was worried their industry was “old school.” They didn’t know if this digital marketing program would work for them. We thought otherwise. Thankfully, they gave us a shot.
We started this project like we start every one:
- Conduct a deep analysis of website traffic
- Review website structure, keyword research, and customer surveys
- Develop a custom marketing strategy to optimize digital presence
- Review the strategy with the client
- Execute and review results monthly
- Adjust the strategy to improve the ROI
How we helped them grow:
- Developed a new website
- Conducted keyword research
- Created a digital marketing strategy
- Optimized presence on Google
- Set up automated email campaigns
- Created and sent a monthly newsletter
- Delivered hand-crafted SEO articles
- Built web pages that capture leads
- Produced advertising campaigns on Google
- Wrote and automated social media posts
- Generated downloadable documents
- Tracked progress towards goals
- 557% increase in monthly leads in nine months*
- 269% increase in monthly website visits*
- 45% improvement in average position on Google*
Results like these are common for our clients. Our digital marketing services consistently deliver an ROI. That’s why 100% of our clients still remain on board with us.
How much revenue could you gain with a 557% increase in leads?
When you’re ready to grow your business, we’re here to help. Like most agencies we complete stakeholder interviews, create a brief, host a workshop, deliver wireframes, build mock-ups, and conduct content inventories. Unlike many agencies, we deliver highly customized solutions with a focus on real financial results. Pictures and colors are fun, but revenue is what matters.
If you hire us, we’ll discuss your KPIs and we’ll measure our progress throughout the year. Our clients look at us as part of their team.
Content That Converts
We create content that delivers the results that matter to you. Results. Revenue. Leads.
Our content marketing process begins with providing useful content that your customers need. This builds trust and draws potential clients to the top of the famous funnel. Then we slowly guide them toward your product with automated content delivery through your marketing automation system of choice. This is our content process; this is how we deliver more sales to you.
Create, Measure, Optimize, Repeat
We use a lean marketing process. It’s more cost-effective, more productive, and ultimately, more successful.
Starting a new campaign? Let’s begin with testing content across multiple advertising channels to see where you get the best ROI. Let’s measure the last months marketing spend and see what worked, then let’s push harder in areas that work.
With business changing faster than ever, the companies that succeed are the ones that iterate quickly, adapt rapidly, and spend efficiently. That’s why we run every campaign through this iterative process. Whether you’re running PPC, Display, SEM, SEO, Banner Ads, Retargeting, Social or Content campaigns, our goal is to help you identify what works and just as importantly what doesn’t.
We’ve found this process delivers the best ROI on your marketing spend overtime.
- Customer-focused strategy
- Integrated marketing plans
- Competitive intelligence
Web Design & Development
- Responsive design
- Branded social communities
- Design-focused development
- Customer-centric content
- Social content automation
- Content strategy
- Target blogger outreach
- Video and story promotion
- Email marketing automation
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO-optimized content
- Keyword ranking reports
- In-depth digital analysis
Search Engine Marketing
- Targeted Google advertising
- Retargeting campaigns
- Social marketing (Facebook, etc.)